The first home remedy for vaginal odor is to soak in apple cider vinegar. You can do this in the bath tub. What you should do is put about a cup of apple cider vinegar in warm water. After you've done that, soak in it for twenty minutes.
Another one of the home remedies for vaginal odor is to use yogurt. You can use yogurt in a couple of ways. The first way is to eat a couple cups of it a day. This will help your body fight off the bacterial vaginosis. The other way to use it is to insert some of it inside your vagina.
You can do this with a tampon. The good bacteria that are in the yogurt will fight the bad bacteria that's causing you to have the fishy odor. Only use plain yogurt to insert inside your vagina.
Other treating Naturally.
- Eat or apply plain yogurt directly to the vagina. Alternatively, a tampon soaked in yogurt can be inserted.
- Garlic has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Garlic can be taken internally or can be applied directly on the vagina.
- Use calendula herb to reduce the inflammation.
- Herbs like tea tree oil, black walnut, Echinacea and goldenseal are effective in treating bacterial vaginitis.
- Use boric acid douche to acidify vaginal pH.
- Douche to reduce inflammation Add 12 tsp of calendula to boiling water, steep the mixture and cool it before use.
- Soak a tea bag in water and cool it in refrigerator and then apply it to the vagina.
-Use well washed under garments.
- Maintain good toilet hygiene.
- Always take a warm bath.
-Avoid irritants like scented tampons.
- Use condoms during sexual intercourse.
- Always keep vaginal area clean.
- Clean your vagina area thoroughly after having sex.
- Avoid tight clothes and wear cotton panties.
- Avoid douching as it disturbs the balance of the microorganisms within the vagina.
- Be sure to clean diaphragms, cervical caps and spermicide applicators after each use.
- Take care to clean the anal area from front to back to prevent the intestinal bacteria from spreading into the vagina.